Saturday 6 June 2009

store your information

First of all I would like to apologize for not writing in my blog till today. In the past couple of months we have been told about a project called “store your information” and it is related to the project we did earlier this semester called “perfume” booth projects are part of ECOM270 course. We were asked to write a weekly blog about “store your information” project, I instead kept writing notes so I write them at one in my blog. Mr. Tridib told us about the program that we will be using for this project which is XAMPP control panel, sir Tridib say that we have to learn on our own to use this program and it was the first time we heard of it. There were four parts in this project and I choose to be parts one, Mr. Tridib used to gather each group every two weeks to see what they did. To be honest I did my best to understand this program but it was too hard for me to understand and I couldn’t find any information that I understand not to mention that we couldn’t find time because the amount of the projects that we have to do. The one thing I found easy to do was the forums for each query. I think we should have been taught how to use this program and not do it own our own we actually contacted with people for IT to help us to understand and they said that they don’t know anything about this program. It’s a shame that we will lose marks for something we did not get educated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment